BY BOOKING WITH PORTUGAL STAYCATION YOU ARE AGREEING WITH THE FOLLOWING :
CONDITIONS OF THE TOURIST HOUSING RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. ACCEPTANCE - The guest making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
The minimum booking age is 25 years old.
The guest accepts the following conditions for the occupation of the tourist accommodation for the period, amount and occupants under this contract.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION - To confirm your booking, a 50% deposit is required within 24 hours of receiving the booking form and payment details.
If there is no payment after this period, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
The balance will be paid 30 days prior to arrival unless the arrival date is less than 30 days from the day of booking, in which case the full amount of the accommodation must be paid to confirm the booking.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY - The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if cancelled after booking, and full price if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival. If the guest does not show up, the full amount will be charged.
If the property is no longer available for fortuitous reasons, not attributable to us, we reserve the right to replace the original property with another of equal or superior characteristics, without any additional payment.
Portugal Staycation Cancellation Policy
In case of unforeseen reasons, Portugal Staycation reserves the right to replace the original holiday property with another with equal or superior characteristics, without any additional payment.
4. OCCUPANTS - The guest can only accommodate the maximum number of people defined in the characteristics of the property.
Only registered guests for the reservation may occupy the property at any time.
In accordance with Portuguese law, identity card or passport details are required prior to guest arrival.
These properties do not accommodate stag parties or similar parties.
Guests must show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
5. EQUIPMENT - The guest assumes responsibility for maintaining the property, furniture and accessories as they were at the entrance and undertakes to leave them in the same state upon departure when returning the property keys.
6. NEIGHBORS - All occupants of the apartment agree to respect the neighbours of the building and nearby houses, and not to make annoying noises or play music at inappropriate volumes. It reserves the right to terminate this contract with immediate effect and without compensation in the event of a serious breach of these rules.
Nocturnal disturbances caused by guests are prohibited: between 22:00 and 08:00.Not Respecting this rule will result in the cancellation of the booking with immediate effect and no reimbursement.
7. CLEANING - The property will be made available to the guest, and duly cleaned. The guest undertakes to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
8. GUARANTEE - Guests are required to provide a security deposit by credit card upon check-in (except guests of Airbnb). If you do not hold a credit card, you can provide the deposit in cash, which is refunded at the time of your departure after checking the house.
Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure.
9. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT - The check-in time is from 17:00 to 22:00.
The check-out time is from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
The check-in and check-out in low season can be facilitated if the circumstances allow us.
10. INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is stored on a secure server, and we guarantee that only the reservation team will have access to this information, and only for the purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the guest regarding promotions and future offers.